An on-demand online training course on Climate data analysis with python
This training is "on-demand". That means.
- You can start learning at a time of your own choosing
- You can learn at your own pace
- There is no interaction with a trainer
- You can interact with other learners who do the course at the same time as you.
What you will get:
- 11 Sessions
- 6 Exercises
- 14 videos (approx 2hr:30 min running time)
- Course certificate
Estimated total learning time: 1 day
To sign-up, you will need to complete a short questionnaire. You need to do this here on this platform during the registration -book a ticket.
CONFIRMATION EMAIL: On sign-up, you will receive an immediate email notification from Mitingu (on behalf of UKCEHtraining@ceh.ac.uk) please check spam/junk folder).
With that confirmation email, you will get an ACCESS CODE that will give you free access to the course on UKCEH LearnWorlds.
Learners from non-ODA countries need to pay - please sign up via https://ukceh.learnworlds.com/course/python-climate-intro
more information about this course here: https://www.ceh.ac.uk/training/climate-data-analysis-python