An on-demand online training course on Evidence Synthesis/ Evidence Review
This training is "on-demand". That means.
- You can start learning at a time of your own choosing
- You can learn at your own pace
- There is no interaction with a trainer
- Interaction with other learners is very limited (only with those who do the course at the same time you do)
What you will get:
- 14 Sections with interactive learning
- 13 Videos (approx 5 hours playing time)
- mini QSR exercise
- Presentations to download
- Access for 4 weeks
Estimated total learning time: 1 day
INVOICE: On sign-up you will receive an immediate email notification from Mitingu (on behalf of UKCEHtraining@ceh.ac.uk) please check spam folder).
Please consider this your invoice for finance/expenses purposes.
You will get an invitation to enroll in the course within 2 working days of making the payment or when the course is launched (whatever is later). Please watch out for an email from UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology <email@example.com> )