Train the Online Trainer- on demand anytime
Thursday 1 September 2022, 9:30am - Friday 30 September 2022, 12:45pm
This is an online eventBook Now
An on-demand online training course to help you run interactive online training courses
Launching between 18 and 30 September 2020! Booking is now open.
This training is "on-demand". That means.
- You can start learning at a time of your own choosing
- You can learn at your own pace
- There is no interaction with a trainer
- Interaction with other learners is very limited (only with those who do the course at the same time you do)
What you will get:
- Access to the UKCEH LearnWorlds Learning Management System
- Access to live recordings of all eight sessions of the three-day course Train the Online Trainer as advertised here (14-16 July 2020)
- approximately 6 hrs 20 min training videos
- 12 Exercises to do in your own time
- pdf versions of all PowerPoint slides used in the presentation
- Access to all exercise material (pdf, PPT, Word, xls) for download
- Five Zoom guides for participants and hosts
- A 23-page document full with information on tools for training, capacity building and interactive learning
Estimated total learning time 1.5 -2 days
If you book now, you can get early access to the pdf version of the Powerpoint used for the live interactive training on 14-16 July 2020.
INVOICE: On sign-up you will receive an immediate email notification from Mitingu (on behalf of UKCEHtraining@ceh.ac.uk) please check spam folder).
Please consider this your invoice for finance/expenses purposes.
You will get an invitation to enroll in the course within 2 working days of making the payment or when the course is launched (whatever is later). Please watch out for an email from UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology <email@example.com> )
See a full description of the interactive live course here!